General Ledger Accountant (m/f)
Freiburg - Deutschland
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations. Straumann is a global leader in implant and restorative dentistry and oral tissue regeneration. Having pioneered many of the most influential technologies and techniques in our field, we have a tradition of doing more to advance dental regeneration, restoration and replacement, as well as patient care.
- Be responsible for monthly and annual closing of a foreign and germany Entity on local GAAP/HGB Level and IFRS.
- Responsible for the monthly/yearly company tax calculation, statistical analysis, VAT and intrastate reporting with accurate data in a timely manner
- Responsible for the figures on local GAAP/HGB and IFRS level and create all elevant postings for monthly and annual closing
- To plan and prepare accruals for closing and year end
- Full support to the auditors by the year end closing and hard close
- To be a backup for peers in the General Ledger accounting department in case of absence and high workload
- To suggest changes to internal department procedures as identified and to be involved in the continuous improvement of processes
- Plan, organize and manage own workload with team colleagues to ensure your contribution so that the monthly financial reporting process is achieved in timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for the separate components such as general ledger accounts and IC reconciliations, and where appropriate follow up
- Be a part of ongoing improvements in Finance department in alignment with Accounting Services Europe
- A degree in Finance
- Prior work experience in an international finance environment, ideally general ledger accountant responsible for closing tasks
- Strong knowledge in tax environment
- Strong knowledge in SAP FI/CO and all other modules are an asset
- Fluent in English
- Excellent IT skills and confident in the use of Microsoft Excel, BW, Word
- Good organizational and workload management skills
- Ability to work in an international matrix environment, with strong support attitude for the countries; enjoying investigating in business transactions with high motivation in improving performance and processes
- Exact, accurate and reliable working style; highly motivated, straight-forward thinking and performance-driven professional with “can-do” attitude
- Team player with open, positive attitude and respect for others, building on core behaviours such as customer focus, build trust and create opportunities
Straumann is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. We would like to welcome you in a dynamic work environment, which is characterized by its innovative technology, the international outlook and flexibility. A great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your achievements.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung an
Please send an email to email@example.com.
Telefon +49 761 4501 181